Who's da devil?

Options
Chip's Ahoy Mini Chocolate Chip cookies!! I'm certain :devil: Satan:devil: himself invented them and made me buy a cup of them today! I only had 2 servings so I didn't sabotage myself...but let me tell you I wanted to eat the WHOLE Go Cup and then some!:noway:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Chip's Ahoy Mini Chocolate Chip cookies!! I'm certain :devil: Satan:devil: himself invented them and made me buy a cup of them today! I only had 2 servings so I didn't sabotage myself...but let me tell you I wanted to eat the WHOLE Go Cup and then some!:noway:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. That is the nice thing about having kids sometimes. I eat one serving and then give the rest to my kids. lol :laugh:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    whatever happened to putting snacks in ziplock baggies? I hate those containers for Cheerios, etc. Okay...there's my rant...and EXPENSIVE too!
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I feed stuff to my kids and hubby too. They are in awesome shape and skinny and are very active, where I'm the one that needs control. It's nice to have home garbage disposals. LOL
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I know what you are going thru Becky. But you know me I would have eaten the whole thing. I am proud of you how good you are doing.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    Mama says there the debil. I told her there not the debil mama.:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Mama says there the debil. I told her there not the debil mama.:smile:

"She showed me her COOKIES..and I liked 'em too"!!! Well, that's not really the way Adam Sandler said it in Waterboy but it worked here! :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. That is the nice thing about having kids sometimes. I eat one serving and then give the rest to my kids. lol :laugh:

The kids are all grown and out of the house. Thank gawd for the dog! :laugh: :wink: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    no I found the devil today. It is the Publix bakery.....I swear they pump that smell through the whole store....sooooooo haaaaaaaaaaard to reesiiiiiiiist.......
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I found the devil, AGAIN, in some cool whip...thank God it was LITE!!! <smacking self>