My Bikini Contest SUIT!

Options

Replies

• mamato3babes
    mamato3babes Posts: 125
    Options
    ALSO...please excuse my un-even oil, lmao!

LOL this was the first thing I noticed bahahaha ;)
    You look great tho! Nice work mama!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look great - best of luck... is it rude of me to ask what % body fat you are at? Just wondering!!!
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    Love it!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it you'll be great!
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Best of luck to you :)
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love how you took your time and didn't expect it overnight! Good luck in the contest!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    201 when I delivered my son
    You started at 210! You are my new inspiration and hero!!!

Flipped my numbers accidentally, lol
    Still amazing!
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So, I took these today with my new suit, shoes, and jewelry! My contest is Saturday, the 2nd and winner takes home $1,000! I have nothing to lose. I got a sponsor for my suit and I have a grand to hopefully win! I am doing this to 'get my feet wet' so to speak. I have my very 1st FITNESS competition in November (Bikini Division). Yes, I know I still have lots of work...but I am getting there. I wanted to share my results with everyone because I feel we all have this brain washed image that NO ONE "REAL" can be a model or compete and they are wrong! I have a 2 year old, I work full time and I am married. I will be a certified PT and Sports Nutritionist this year! I am hoping to help MANY!

DSC_1971.jpg
    <sp>
    DSC_1970.jpg
    <sp>
    DSC_1972.jpg

HELL YES!! WINNER!!!!
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    Options
    Yes, I know I still have lots of work...

If you have more work to do, then please explain - I don't see anywhere that needs any work!

Do you have before shots somewhere?
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Very Nice
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is the most inspiring post I've seen in a while. Thank you for sharing. Your transformation is amazing and you've met every goal!

~ Joanna
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    So, I took these today with my new suit, shoes, and jewelry! My contest is Saturday, the 2nd and winner takes home $1,000! I have nothing to lose. I got a sponsor for my suit and I have a grand to hopefully win! I am doing this to 'get my feet wet' so to speak. I have my very 1st FITNESS competition in November (Bikini Division). Yes, I know I still have lots of work...but I am getting there. I wanted to share my results with everyone because I feel we all have this brain washed image that NO ONE "REAL" can be a model or compete and they are wrong! I have a 2 year old, I work full time and I am married. I will be a certified PT and Sports Nutritionist this year! I am hoping to help MANY!

DSC_1971.jpg
    <sp>
    DSC_1970.jpg
    <sp>
    DSC_1972.jpg

Damn!! You look great! Strut your stuff girlfriend and best of luck
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! And looks like you busted your butt to get there. Amazingly inspiring!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your current and future success!

And with deepest respect, I would go up to your husband and and offer a very manly fist bump, boom, explosion! :)
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Currently 19%, aiming for 12
    :flowerforyou: You look great - best of luck... is it rude of me to ask what % body fat you are at? Just wondering!!!
  • mrscates
    Options
    LMFAO! Thanks man! I'll let him know
    You look great! Congratulations on your current and future success!

And with deepest respect, I would go up to your husband and and offer a very manly fist bump, boom, explosion! :)
  • mrscates
    Options
    Ya, I was actually trying to see what look I liked better and well I still can't decide. Any thoughts?
    ALSO...please excuse my un-even oil, lmao!

LOL this was the first thing I noticed bahahaha ;)
    You look great tho! Nice work mama!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You look crazy awesome! Can you tell me, how do you get a butt like that? LOL! Fantastic job!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    You go hot mama, you got this in the bag!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Girl you look awesome!!! You are gonna make all the women there slap their husbands from not being able to take their eyes off you! ;) you have worked your *kitten* off and now you are enjoying the results!! Best of luck to you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!