39 y/o mother of three

Options
Yes, yes, yes, I try again to lose 100 pounds so that I can regain my activity level and live to see my children grown. I no longer want to observe as life passes me by, I want to participate in life!

Replies

• altitudedistract
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to go as well! I wish you the best of luck on the long journey ahead. I hope to one day see your success story :)
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    you can do it, my son lost over 100, im working hard on 30, we are all here to help
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    I am working to loose over 100 myself, I lost 90 in 2005 and let myself regain it plus!!!!! Love this site and hope you do also!!!
  • kristiedavis1
    Options
    Welcome. Use the support system here and it will make a difference.
  • tyra1017
    tyra1017 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I am motivating by your success and have found this site extremely helpful. Counting calories work to prevent me from living in denial! :laugh:
  • tyra1017
    tyra1017 Posts: 4
    Options
    Looks like we have to travel the same journey!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there
    well I can tell you you have come to the right web site as on here you have the support and help from memebrs in the same boat as you and we only have to ask and there is some one on here that can help and thats what I like about this site as its for us that want to lose weight and keep it off so all you have to do is ask:devil: :smooched:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!
    I have 200+ lb. to lose.
    There is a "group" here on MFP for people that are looking to lose 100+ lbs.
    Feel free to join and feel free to add me if you'd like.

Group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279981-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group