loosing my undies!!!

Options
I have been aware of my clothes being loose,,but this week I have noticed at the gym and walking around town and the house my undies keep working there way down:blushing: ...I have'nt thought of buying smaller ones I am too caught up in clothes that I can wear now that I have'nt been able to put on in a while...But today it just hit me I am constantly having to go to the restroom and pull them back up....
I know everyone at the gym thought I was crazy grinning while working out but it made me happy knowing smaller means sexier undies....
Time for a Victoria Secrets trip...:smile:

Replies

• 125by30
    125by30 Posts: 4
    Options
    Love this! :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm sure no one thought you were crazy.
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the giggle! :O) Good job!!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Just did the same thing myself! I was always either pullin my jeans up, or my underwear up. Finally gave in and got the underwear - it's cheaper! I'm so thankful I have a job where I can wear sweats and a tshirt and they understand why. NOTHING fits me anymore. Ha!

Keep up the fabulous work!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    The same thing keeps happening to me too! Buying new underwear this weekend.
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    haha!! I know what you mean!! :) Glad I'm not the only one ;)
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    Love this! I felt like all my weight must have come off my behind cause my underwear slide down!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, lol, wearing XL panties when my pants were a size M. Funny how that works, eh?

I hope for your sake they're running one of those awesome deals, the 5 for $25 or 7 for $30.
    (bet you know where I buy mine!)
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    The undies are loose but I'm loving that my pants are starting to become loose too! I want to be aggravated about constantly having to pull my pants up but deep down inside I love it!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I just love it when a woman's underwear falls off. Just sayin'! :bigsmile:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me grin and lol...love it!
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This happend to me last week. I was at the hospital with my hubby and i went to go get something from the cafeteria. Well i had my phone and my wallet in my pocket and as im walking back up my undies are sliding down my bottom. If it wasnt for me wearing shorts they would have just fallen off..... im so glad that i was wearing shorts that day!! lol When i went back to the room i lifted a part of my shorts and you could see them on the bottom!! :blushing:
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Nothing worse than saggy undies! :laugh: