Just ordered Polar FT4 HRM!

Options
Just broke down and ordered the Polar FT4 heart rate monitor! I have the Sportline S12 but am very disappointed in it and it is not user friendly. I really just want to be able to track my calories and HR. Hoping this new one will be easier to use and more reliable! Seems that it gets good reviews overall. Any experience with the Polar HRM? Tips or tricks I need to know?

Replies

• maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    No tricks you need to know that I can think of... but just wanted to say YAY! I love mine to death.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 also and love it. it is easy to work with, not a lot of bells and unneeded things to confuse me.
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My second time using my FT4 this evening during my Zumba workout and I love it!
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You will love it!
  • nseuell
    nseuell Posts: 110
    Options
    I love mine! It is important to rinse the band after each use and wash it regularly....it lasts longer and protects that investment. Also, I've noticed that my band slips during a workout if I don't tuck it under my sports bra. Many people say theirs is fine wherever, but that is what works for me!
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Im excited to start using it!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I love that HRM. It's very easy to use, can be used swimming (although it won't work in salt water) and has all the features I wanted (HR, cal burned, duration of workout, average hr, stores last 7? workouts so you can compare,)

definitely worth the money!