hi my new fitness pals!

LGflow
LGflow Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
brand spankin new to the site - am in my early 30s and found an extra 100+lbs on my body that i'd like to give back... ;) am here to be supportive, receive support, and have fun on my way back to the healthy, strong, fit me.

Replies

• LGflow
    brand spankin new to the site - am in my early 30s and found an extra 100+lbs on my body that i'd like to give back... ;) am here to be supportive, receive support, and have fun on my way back to the healthy, strong, fit me.
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Welcome to a great site! ~You will find very useful tools, and support! I say congrats to you for not waiting until you are 50 (like me), to change your life. I'll be working on that hundred right along with you!

It would be interesting to hear from others that have a hundred or more to lose...and from people who have done it, or are close!

Good luck to all! Robin
  • LGflow
    Hi Robin! Thanks for the warm welcome! It's good to know I'm not on this 100+ journey alone.

I so agree with you about hearing from others with a hundred or more to lose - does any one know if there is a thread about this elsewhere on the site?
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, Welcome, WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    So glad you're here! The more, the merrier. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.