Replies

• BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Amazing job! Wow.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Very inspirational!! Keep up the good work!!
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Simply •*•*amazing•*•*

Congrats!!!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome!
  • GirlGettingFit37
    GirlGettingFit37 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    How does it feel to be half the woman, yet twice the woman? ;)
    Congrats, you look AMAZING. <3

It feel great :flowerforyou:
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    WOW! That is awesome! Congrats!!! What excercise plan have you been doing?

I mostly do the Leslie Sansone's Walk at home program. I mix it up throughout the week with the dvd's and some running. Lots of cardio and strength training.:happy:
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    Amazing!! What a difference!!

I know taking those BEFORE shots was difficult, and they made you feel bad about yourself when you took them .... but, how do you feel about those BEFORE shots now? I'll bet you a fat-free, sugar free, carb free donut that you are glad you took them.

Good for you!! You are motivating everyone who views your post, not just folks (like me) that comment on it.

Great work, and amazing results!!

Thank you! Yes! I am very glad that I took them. I was actually surprised when I found them. I had forgotten that I had taken them. Boy talk about getting your butt back into action. Haha... I will pass on the fat-free, sugar free, carb free donut though. LOL! If I am going to have a donut, it will be the real deal.
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'll bet that family that hasn't seen you since Christmas are going to do a double and triple take - before they recognize you.

Fantastic job!
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    You've accomplished so much! And now you are motivating and helping others in their journey....you ROCK!

Awww... thanks! You and Blake have really helped to motivate me along the way. So proud to call you guys family!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    thats amazing change :) u look great! curious to know how tall u are?

I am 5' 6". Thanks!!!
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    You look amazing! I am built alot like you and hoping that at my goal weight I look alot like you then too :) You've done a fantastic job! What size pants were you wearing when you started and what size are you wearing now? I'm just curious... You rock girl!!!

I was wearing a size 20-22 and 2xl shirts. Now I wear a size 10 pants and Medium shirts/dresses. :happy: Thank you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    I'll bet that family that hasn't seen you since Christmas are going to do a double and triple take - before they recognize you.

Fantastic job!

It's funny that you mention that but it is totally true. Haha... Thanks again!:flowerforyou:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job...You Rock :flowerforyou:
  • mizzie2003
    mizzie2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well done
  • duckpond11
    duckpond11 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    great job - we are similarly built, and I am very close to your starting weight now. It gives me a lot of inspiration to see how much much progress you have made. Way to Go! Wishing you continued success.
  • Blr31977
    Blr31977 Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!!...You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!... Keep up the phenomenal work!!!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Especially your back! Great job!!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Nice job! Wow you rock :D
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    FAN-Freaking-Tastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!