Should I buy this???

Options
I just bought a new bike today. I found online that they make a computer for it, that tells you, speed, distance, cals burned etc.....17 functions it says. It is made for my bike, it is 14$. Do you think its a good investment?

Replies

• pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    $14.00 sound kind of cheap. On the other hand, it is only $14.00. I'd rather invest that money is a good heart rate monitor which would cost around 50 to 100 dollars for a Polar FT7. I love mine.
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    I agree. The best investment you can make is a heart rate monitor. It won't read your bike or your shoes. It reads your body and what's actually happening inside.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I love my bike computer! It's fun to see the miles tick away while I'm riding.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi I got my bike computer first, I love seeing my speed and distance and the time my rides take. I later went on to get a heart rate monitor and now I use both.... Accurate calorie burn plus!!!! Hey 14 dollars won't break no bank treat yourself and enjoy!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Sure, for 14 dollars, you will have lots of enjoyment - I really enjoyed having one of these on my bike to see how far and how fast I had ridden.
    Enjoy!