My weakness found me again last night!

Options
Mine is pizza! I was at a party last night I had done great leaving all the chips and dips alone and sticking to my couple slices of pizza (which I had budgeted into my calories with working out since that morning!)

We all stop eating and go to play a couple of games. I see another guy grab a slice and I make my husband go get me one too! :noway: I had sat there and contemplated it over and over. I know how many calories. I knew I was going to be way over. I knew I was hungry I just wanted it...yet I did it anyways! :grumble:

Thankfully pizza is something we rarely have....

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Mine is pizza! I was at a party last night I had done great leaving all the chips and dips alone and sticking to my couple slices of pizza (which I had budgeted into my calories with working out since that morning!)

We all stop eating and go to play a couple of games. I see another guy grab a slice and I make my husband go get me one too! :noway: I had sat there and contemplated it over and over. I know how many calories. I knew I was going to be way over. I knew I was hungry I just wanted it...yet I did it anyways! :grumble:

Thankfully pizza is something we rarely have....
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I bought several bags of candy yesterday for Halloween. I bought Reese's peanut butter cups (which I love) and Twix, Hershey's chocolate bars, and Kit Kats (I like all those too). I haven't opened the bags yet because I know if I do, I'll eat them all myself. Unfortunately, today I've been eating all kinds of other junk food trying to satisfy my craving for those (yummy) peanut butter cups.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I avoid pizza like the plague. :angry: I cannot eat just one slice and it pisses me off so bad. Anything else, I make a HUGE salad to go with it, and that fills up the remainder and I feel good about it, but pizza?.... nooooope. :angry: I just have to have that second peice.

:cry: Needless to say, we've been seeing a lot less of pizza around here!

But I may have found a reasonable substitute. I get whole wheat pita bread, spread it with basic spaghetti sauce, and use low fat mozzerella on it. I can have two of those and stay under 500 cals.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    This weekend was sooooooooo bad for me too *chuckle* We had friends come up from downstate on Fri night, and there go the 12 ounce wrist curls for ummmm errr about 4 hours or so! Plus aye yup, you guessed it, pizza for dinner.
    Then last night we had other family in town hunting, so we all piled into the nearest (ok, only) watering hole our town has to offer, and some more wrist curls, and (happily this time) a decent meal. But all dem dere calories done added up... way up! :wink: Thank Gawd everyone has left!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    This weekend was sooooooooo bad for me too *chuckle* We had friends come up from downstate on Fri night, and there go the 12 ounce wrist curls for ummmm errr about 4 hours or so! Plus aye yup, you guessed it, pizza for dinner.
    Then last night we had other family in town hunting, so we all piled into the nearest (ok, only) watering hole our town has to offer, and some more wrist curls, and (happily this time) a decent meal. But all dem dere calories done added up... way up! :wink: Thank Gawd everyone has left!

Yep we duct taped him to a chair, propped his mouth open and poured the beers in:drinker: :drinker: ...poor guy just didn't have a chance! Then awful wives that we were we brought home dessert as well as the yummy pizza....bad, bad, bad, wives!!!!:huh: :huh:

But I made up for it today....forced him to walk for HOURS ...AND did some yard work, burned some of those evil calories.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: