Ellelit - Day 23

Options
so yesterday went well... i'm starting to feel better and more relaxed. good thing about weekends...rest! here is how it went:

breakfast:
1 cup brownsugar flavoured oatmeal (it was gross, but i'm trying to use up things in my pantry.)
1 cup skim milk
1 banana

snack:
1 banana
1 yogurt
4 fibre cookies

lunch:
1 homade hamburger with 1 oz cheese, tomotoes and onions on a kaiser bun
1 potato, roasted in a 1 T olive oil

snack:
1 fruit cup

supper:
1 medium ny steak, 1.5 cups rice and mushrooms
1 can of musroom soup

snack: 1 cup skim milk
3 fibre cookies

so a great day. the roasted potatoes were great and got me over the french fry hump.had my "treat meal" for the week last night and it was yummy. nothing much happened yesterday, just read half a book and relaxed. pretty awesome day.

today i have similar plans. i got invited up to my moms house 2 hours away for thanksgiving today, but i decided to do my own thing. i bought a fresh stuffed chicken breast, some potatoes and brussles sproats, and am going to have a nice little thanksgiving here.

here is to today!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so yesterday went well... i'm starting to feel better and more relaxed. good thing about weekends...rest! here is how it went:

breakfast:
    1 cup brownsugar flavoured oatmeal (it was gross, but i'm trying to use up things in my pantry.)
    1 cup skim milk
    1 banana

snack:
    1 banana
    1 yogurt
    4 fibre cookies

lunch:
    1 homade hamburger with 1 oz cheese, tomotoes and onions on a kaiser bun
    1 potato, roasted in a 1 T olive oil

snack:
    1 fruit cup

supper:
    1 medium ny steak, 1.5 cups rice and mushrooms
    1 can of musroom soup

snack: 1 cup skim milk
    3 fibre cookies

so a great day. the roasted potatoes were great and got me over the french fry hump.had my "treat meal" for the week last night and it was yummy. nothing much happened yesterday, just read half a book and relaxed. pretty awesome day.

today i have similar plans. i got invited up to my moms house 2 hours away for thanksgiving today, but i decided to do my own thing. i bought a fresh stuffed chicken breast, some potatoes and brussles sproats, and am going to have a nice little thanksgiving here.

here is to today!
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Girl, You are doing AWESOME!!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Can't wait til next month and my own!! Have a lovely weekend!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    wow looks like you are doing great. i sympathize with you on eating up things in the pantry we are trying to do the same. man why did i even buy some of this stuff???? well just wanted to say great job and enjoy your weekend