fell off wagon how to get back on

Options
i was doing so well and now i am back to sqaure one. need some motivation please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

Replies

• soundjunkie
    soundjunkie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it! We all have done it. Get back on board. This is a great site with lots of people with food issues. You might want to try an OA group in your area - look it up on line. It is helping me stay focused. I have a hard time accounting for everything I put in my yap. This is the key. Record EVERYTHING, no matter how inconsequential you may think it is. Calories add up quickly. You can do this. Forget the past, get back on board!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Almost everyone has done this! I did it for 2 months!!!!! You can do it!!!! It's about changing your lifestyle so it isn't going to be an over night success!! Cut yourself some slack, forgive yourself, and make today your new beginning!!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You can do it! When faced with a choice, make the healthier one. When you have made a bad choice, don't let it lead to another one. Commit to doing 1 healthy thing each day (workout, log food, eat the required amount of fruits and veggies.) I also recommend you take the time to fill out your profile. Writing down your goals and why you are doing this is really powerful. Then you can revisit it when you will power waivers.

Hang in there my friend, we all have those moments. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Same here! I lost 40 and have 20 left but my motivation is MIA :grumble:

Re-Commit to doing this for YOU! Sometimes I find if I make a schedule of my workout for the enitre week I am less likely to back out of it.

You can do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Forget the past, get back on board!

So true!!
  • mobilenerd
    Options
    try to remember why you started, no one decides to loose weight for the fun of it, whatever it was that made you start hasnt gone away, get yourself a goal and and when you get ther reward yourself with something you've always wanted to do
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Set attainable goals and reward yourself when you reach them.
  • Nanpoodle
    Nanpoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I agree with the post under your post RECORD EVERYTHING - I got back on the band wagon and started recording every ounce of food (yes, even the little jam on my light muffin in the morning) and it so helps - plus, I have all these adorable clothes that will look great in 10 more pounds off. I have lost 2.5 pounds this week, partially from worrying about a sick dog, but also, counting all calories. While I realize I should not lose it that fast, I just am impatient with myself this time......I am sure it will taper off to 1-2 pounds off next week. DON'T give up, just keep your focus on how great you will feel carrying less baggage around.
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    You can do ths! Just forget about yesterday and press on. This site is full people who have done it Below posts are right on - RECORD EVERYTHING! It is hard work, but it is worth it. If you need help and encouragement send me friend request.
  • tryingolose6
    Options
    WOW what support here!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!