Hi there, I'm new too.

Periphria
Periphria Posts: 358
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there,

I have actually been using this site for about four days and I LOVE it. I was one of those people who cooked with a calorie book right beside me to measure every out. A friend told me about this site and I have already told two friend about it.

I have been working on my weight for the last six years, and I have already lost 15 lbs but I have started doing this up and down thing which I hate.

I read part of an comment that someone said you had to eat all your calories or your body would go into fat storing mode. I have not been doing that, and I think that is my problem. Starting yesturday I will eat all my calories and see if that helps.

Wish me luck.

Periphria

Replies

• Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Hi there,

I have actually been using this site for about four days and I LOVE it. I was one of those people who cooked with a calorie book right beside me to measure every out. A friend told me about this site and I have already told two friend about it.

I have been working on my weight for the last six years, and I have already lost 15 lbs but I have started doing this up and down thing which I hate.

I read part of an comment that someone said you had to eat all your calories or your body would go into fat storing mode. I have not been doing that, and I think that is my problem. Starting yesturday I will eat all my calories and see if that helps.

Wish me luck.

Periphria
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Hi there,

Wish me luck.

Periphria

Hi and welcome :drinker:
    Don't forget to eat the calories you burn up in exercise too :flowerforyou:
    Good luck
This discussion has been closed.