Trying to get back in the boat...

Shellie1069
Shellie1069 Posts: 28
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all.... Well i have been away, I found all kinds of excuses as to why I did not want or need to diet and now when I look in the mirror I am more digusted with myself, I steped on the scale this morniing and weighed in at 240# :noway: :sad:it is official I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life ... I feel I have to appoligize to my husband for the way i look even though he says i am not fat just cuddly.. men :love: :ohwell:
I am trying a new approach this time... maybe just maybe I can get some of this weight off my ultimate goal is to get down to 165# but I would be happy to just get the body back that I had when I meet and married my husband just over 2 years ago (175-180#)
The holidays are always the hardest for me but if I watch it close then I can come off the wagon for thanksgiving day and christmas dinner... just stay on it the rest of the time... Cross my fingers.

Goal: Lose 70# in 50 weeks....
How: Eat 1500 calories or less per day. Log in food and being honest about it... Increase activity level by getting off my butt pacing,and generally moving around more. Can't afford to join a gym at this time so need to try to remain motivated on own, on nicer weather days do yard work, or go for a walk just get out of the house away from the food and temptations... avoid boredom eating...

Wish me luck....

Replies

• Hi all.... Well i have been away, I found all kinds of excuses as to why I did not want or need to diet and now when I look in the mirror I am more digusted with myself, I steped on the scale this morniing and weighed in at 240# :noway: :sad:it is official I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life ... I feel I have to appoligize to my husband for the way i look even though he says i am not fat just cuddly.. men :love: :ohwell:
    I am trying a new approach this time... maybe just maybe I can get some of this weight off my ultimate goal is to get down to 165# but I would be happy to just get the body back that I had when I meet and married my husband just over 2 years ago (175-180#)
    The holidays are always the hardest for me but if I watch it close then I can come off the wagon for thanksgiving day and christmas dinner... just stay on it the rest of the time... Cross my fingers.

Goal: Lose 70# in 50 weeks....
    How: Eat 1500 calories or less per day. Log in food and being honest about it... Increase activity level by getting off my butt pacing,and generally moving around more. Can't afford to join a gym at this time so need to try to remain motivated on own, on nicer weather days do yard work, or go for a walk just get out of the house away from the food and temptations... avoid boredom eating...

Wish me luck....
This discussion has been closed.