HELP! Native New Yorker food!!

husker_gal
husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
edited 5:57AM in Food and Nutrition
So my friend and I are going out for lunch and pretty much the only place she's willing to meet me for lunch at is Native New Yorker. They don't have a nutrition menu and MFP only has one thing entered in it...wings. I want a hamburger but I don't know how much to enter in for calories eaten. Tips? Suggestions?

Replies

• jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Look up the nutrition information on a buger from another restaurant thats similar... then add those calories! it might not be perfect, but atleast your not guessing!
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204 Member
    Maybe look for similar restaurants and look at a couple, take either an average or the highest of the type of burger you want.. Better to be safe than sorry. ;)
  • husker_gal
    that's a good idea. I didn't even think to look up a different restaurant's calories for something similar! thank you!
  • I'm pretty sure they have nutritional info on their website. We were going to go there a few weeks ago and I looked into it.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Dang, I miss that place! Best wings ever.

Oh, tips? None. Sorry. Looks like they have salads. (cue the sad trombone)
  • husker_gal
    I'm pretty sure they have nutritional info on their website. We were going to go there a few weeks ago and I looked into it.

I went to their website but it doesn't have anything listed. It says they are working on developing it. I'll ask if they have a hard copy at the restaurant when I get there...hopefully they'll have one.
This discussion has been closed.