No-Cook Recipes

Options
daisymae9801
daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
Does anybody have any good low-cal no cook lunch and dinner recipes other than salads? I

Replies

• KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    bump
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    I know this is a kind of salad but it is not a lettace salad.

Garbanzo Bean Tuna Salad

1 can of garbanzo beans (rinsed)
    1 can of light tuna in water drained
    ½ cup green onions chopped
    1 cup celery chopped
    1 medium-large avocado diced
    8 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
    10 sugar snap peas diced
    1 cup of radish slices
    1 cup of carrots chopped
    ¼ teaspoon wasabi powder

Directions:

1. Combine vegetables with tuna and beans.
    2. Mix Vinegar and wasabi powder in separate bowl
    3. Drizzle over tuna mixture and mix well

Servings 3 at 301 calories

Cooks Note: This is a great summer treat. You can leave the wasabi out if you are sensitive to the spice but it does add a lot of flavor.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd just have a couple of sandwiches (made with 35 cal per slice bread) and an apple or serving of fat free/baked chips. That's my best no cook recipe! Lol...

Actually... If you like tuna, mix two tablespoons of garden vegetable cream cheese with a can. So good! Can serve with crackers or carrots or in a wrap... or maybe on top of a salad? Haha, sorry.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd just have a couple of sandwiches (made with 35 cal per slice bread) and an apple or serving of fat free/baked chips. That's my best no cook recipe! Lol...

Actually... If you like tuna, mix two tablespoons of garden vegetable cream cheese with a can. So good! Can serve with crackers or carrots or in a wrap... or maybe on top of a salad? Haha, sorry.

She's right..the tuna and garden veggie cream cheese is an AWESOME lunch...I put mine on bread with some lettuce and its VERY filling..I've also put it on top of crackers/melba toast/etc...VERY VERY GOOD! (and I got the recipe from FunkySpunky!! Now it's one of my staples..ESPECIALLY on the weekend!)