Realizing the power inside of you

pwcarter
pwcarter Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,
I'm just joining the fight against the bulge. After 40 years of having a wonderful size 12 body, I am just feeling the pressure of regaining control of me. I'm glad to join the group and become a part of such wonderful and strong women. I often spend my days taking care of children and hubby. Now, it's time to take at least 30 minutes a day to care for me. I really believe we can do this ladies. I look forward to sharing your joys and pain of fighting this fight. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. -- Mrs. P

Replies

• Hello everyone,
    I'm just joining the fight against the bulge. After 40 years of having a wonderful size 12 body, I am just feeling the pressure of regaining control of me. I'm glad to join the group and become a part of such wonderful and strong women. I often spend my days taking care of children and hubby. Now, it's time to take at least 30 minutes a day to care for me. I really believe we can do this ladies. I look forward to sharing your joys and pain of fighting this fight. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. -- Mrs. P
  • What a great message! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    yes,we can do this! Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.