Only 200 calories left

Options
I will only have 200 calories left after dinner (which is a chicken breast, cup of rice, and cup of veggies). I had a binge last night on pizza that put me about 400 calories over. I normally am good about eating all my calories (I average 50 over most of the time, at most 2 under!) But I'm already not that hungry and I haven't even eaten dinner!

Should I just let those 200 calories help from my binge last night, or force myself to eat?

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I will only have 200 calories left after dinner (which is a chicken breast, cup of rice, and cup of veggies). I had a binge last night on pizza that put me about 400 calories over. I normally am good about eating all my calories (I average 50 over most of the time, at most 2 under!) But I'm already not that hungry and I haven't even eaten dinner!

Should I just let those 200 calories help from my binge last night, or force myself to eat?
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: When I over eat and have calories left over for the next day I usually don't eat them if I'm not hungry, I figure it all evens out! But I also don't do that very often, try to stick to your calorie count each day!:smile:
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    I would use it to even it out, but don't try to make it a habit either. I believe though that it is okay to have a fun night here and there!