day 6 and 7

Options
I haven't worked out at all this weekend I don't anyway just weekdays- but I still need to watch my food intake I did ok yesterday until I had some daiquiri"s 4 to be exact and ribs at a friends party but I did alot of walking last night enough to make my thighs burn lol. As for today I didn't have 6 small meals but I did have 2 meals and I am over my calories but im not eating the rest of the night so that is fine- I also popped on the scale before my actual weigh in day and I have lost some weight but it wnt be official until Tuesday but it did feel good to see the numbers go down even though it could just be water weight. I did however finally go grocery shopping and I got me some healthy snacks for me to snack on while at work since that is when I eat the worse is in the afternoon so I am trying to plan ahead so I don't eat all the other things that mess my calories up. Hope everyone had a great weekend-

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out at all this weekend I don't anyway just weekdays- but I still need to watch my food intake I did ok yesterday until I had some daiquiri"s 4 to be exact and ribs at a friends party but I did alot of walking last night enough to make my thighs burn lol. As for today I didn't have 6 small meals but I did have 2 meals and I am over my calories but im not eating the rest of the night so that is fine- I also popped on the scale before my actual weigh in day and I have lost some weight but it wnt be official until Tuesday but it did feel good to see the numbers go down even though it could just be water weight. I did however finally go grocery shopping and I got me some healthy snacks for me to snack on while at work since that is when I eat the worse is in the afternoon so I am trying to plan ahead so I don't eat all the other things that mess my calories up. Hope everyone had a great weekend-
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You're doing good, Mrsyac! Keep at it!:flowerforyou: