Calorie burning

ethanshome
ethanshome Posts: 5
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
What exercise burns the most calories and what is better for toning tummy hips and bums?

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    running and dancing (zumba)
    I also have burnt a ton doing kickboxing (at the gym) and step class (at the gym)
  • sabulla
    sabulla Posts: 58
    man, i'm not a pro or fitness trainer, just some ideas that have helped me recently. i've done my fitness pal for 6 weeks and 3 days and have lost 11.2 lbs by excercising and doing a 1200 calorie diet. I have toned up really good also. i've been walking on my treadmill anywhere from 30 min to 60 min. sometimes i raise up the elevation. also, a co worker has a desk peddler that i borrowed. i can multi task. i answer phones, handle patients, etc all while im peddling the peddler. i try to jump rope @ least for 10 minutes, stopping periodically of course to catch my breath, etc @ least 3 times p/week. good luck!!!
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    SQUATS and lunges are great for your butt and thighs, especially when weighted. Also I like to do sit-ups holding a medicine ball and making and throwing motion...the momentum helps you get all the way up and then you can engage your core on the way down to really get a good ab workout. Plus it also works your shoulders and arms. And running is, of course, an excellent calorie burner that gives a really good butt, leg, and core workout. But I'm not in good enough shape for straight-up running so I like to walk uphill.
This discussion has been closed.