What's for lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I had some peppered turkey and a string cheese with Special K cracker chips, sugar snap peas, carrots and avocado. Super yummy and satisfying.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    We had the local bakery make up an entire sheet of Foccacia with tomato, mushroom and spinach. They cut it into 16 servings. We had one each for lunch and are freezing the rest for easy lunches or dinners. We can thaw out what we need, add more toppings if we want, tasty! :tongue:
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    IMG_9145.jpg

Spinach-Mushroom Omelette ... well a broken one. :smile:
    Asparagus
    Avocado
    Strawberries
    395 calories

Yum.

I want what your having....Ummm what's your addres :laugh:
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I had breakfast for lunch..2 pancakes w/ sugar free syrup and 2 slices of bacon...very filling...:tongue:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Pastrami on whole wheat, extra mustard, tomato w/ a cup of baby carrots. I also have 2 small plums and an apple for my afternoon snack. :) I don't want to be exhausted when I take the dogs out for their walk tonight. They kicked my butt last night! LOL
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    IMG_9145.jpg

Spinach-Mushroom Omelette ... well a broken one. :smile:
    Asparagus
    Avocado
    Strawberries
    395 calories

Yum.

This looks AWESOME!!!! Yum!!!

I want what your having....Ummm what's your addres :laugh:
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Cherub tomatoes, Healthy Choice chicken/pasta dish and strawberry shortcake yogurt. I will probably have some apple/cinnamon straws for snack later.
  • deb1130
    deb1130 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad (water-packed tuna, boiled eggs, low fat mayo, pickle relish) mixed with 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese. One of my favorite quick lunches. I was on the run or I would have put this on top of romaine. As it was, I ate it from a bowl. Super-filling and high protein.

For dessert, I sometimes mix the cottage cheese with Kroger lite lemon yogurt, and I try to add a scoop to salads (cuts down on the need for so much dressing and again, gives it a protein kick.)