I want to look hot!!

Options
Hey everyone.. My name is Mandy. I am a single mom of a 17 year old and own 2 businesses. I have been on MFP for almost a week and absolutely love it!! I have never tried anything easier... Before I had my daughter (17 years ago) I weighed 105 lbs.. (I DO NOT want to be that small) I have been at my current weight 188 since I delivered (give or take a few lbs) I dont even know what my goal weight is.. I just want to look better and feel better in my clothes, oh and lose this huge gut I have. I thought that counting calories would suck, but I have to say that Im loving it! Its easy, I dont need to figure out points, like I did with weight watchers, I dont need to carry around books, or a points calculator, all I need is my phone. I have to say I have been doing better then I thought I would. I have tried every other diet in the past and just cant seem to stick with it... But I see this being the lifestyle change I needed.

Replies

• Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    The site is amazing and so are the people! :) Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    We all want to look HOT, lets do it together! Add all the friends you can!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Welcome :bigsmile:

And what a great site this is. If you are prepared to log all your food and exercise, then you are onto a winner. I've lost 45 lbs since Jan and feel great - so much fitter and healthier than I have for 10 years.

Good luck, and keep logging :happy:
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a pretty exciting place to be! Good luck on your journey =)
  • fil013
    fil013 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my names esmeralda and I just had a baby on may 10....I weighed 140 before I was pregnant and now I weigh 170...I hate the way I look and I want to feel good again...everyday its a struggle for me to see how much weight I have gained...my goal is to be 135 lbs...I want to lose this gut around ma stomach...
  • kmg3366
    kmg3366 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too.