An AMAZING wat to motivate yourself!

Options
I have come up with a great idea to mix what I love to do (shopping) with weight loss! I will reward myself $10 towards a new wardrobe when I reach my goal weight! I think everyone should try this it really motivates me! Just multiply the weight you've lost by 10 to get your total! EX. 8.6lbs lost x $10= $86!

Replies

• ashleyconstantine
    ashleyconstantine Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ohh girl. Great idea. :)
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would have 310.00 to spend woot woot!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, $280! LOL....my husband probably wont like that idea as much as I would!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That would be 296.. not sure if the fiancee would go for that lol.. least not all at once hehe
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I can't afford this!!! $960?? OMG!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I've been buying some new stuff as I go and YEAH, it's a great motivator. So is fitting back into some of my old faves. I just bought a bunch of new clothes on holiday right before I started losing weight though and it's sad to see them not fitting very well though. I think I'm going to take some to a tailor and get them taken in - they're very trendy and cute and brand spanky new so I hate to see them go to waste.
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Wooo 630.00!!!! Lol, by the time Im done I'll have over 800.00, although a good bit of that is going to be going towards a new wardrobe ;) . As far as the full 800.00 prolly not gonna happen, but good idea. Anyone want to fund me? LOL JK
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd have $280 so far to spend... when I reach my goal weight it would be over $700 lol! That would be awesome! I wish there were a weight loss fairy to bring me that money!! LOL!! ;-)
  • suntan1
    suntan1 Posts: 2
    Options
    thats pretty cleaver! ill have to try
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Over $1000!!!! Heck YES!!!! Love it!
  • luisabaeta
    luisabaeta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Maybe put a little bit into a piggy bank each time you lose a pound. Then, when you reach your goal, you'll have a big pile of money to get yourself a new wardrobe!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    apologies for the typo in the title!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Ha, I would just spend it on flip flops, not a shopping girl . . . although i should drop enough for a new swimsuit!
  • maddelin711
    Options
    Wow, this is very intersting! I may try this! Thank you so much!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I'm going to slide this into the savings account that is attached to my checking. Since I'm not sure how much I've lost so far, I'll just use my MFP losses. Thanks for the GREAT idea. :)
  • toristory
    toristory Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm doing! With every pound I lose, I'm putting $10 away for new clothes. I'll have $700 when I reach my final goal weight!