newbie ... i hope this works!

Options
:grumble:
so, i'm a single mother of two kids. a 3yo daughter and 2yo son. i remember 'back in the day' in school it was so easy to count calories and eat well. course i was VERY active then, too! i don't think there was a sport i didn't play.
but, as i've gotten older and not as sporty ... i find that i am very unhappy with my body. moreso my waistline!! what used to be 34-24-36 is now, well ... needs work. i gained 20 pounds during both pregnancies. the last, my son, i lost 10lbs and those are the pounds i have been fighting for the past two years!!
i know i will never get the highschool figure back, but, i would at least like to weigh what i was before i became pregnant (140lbs)

i have a friend who is willing to 'race' me. first one to loose 15lbs wins. after i loose that much i would like to loose an additional 5-10lbs. i'll have to see how i feell with the first 15lbs.

i like this site. it's sort of like myspace with a weight-goal twist. how grand!

good luck to everyone with their goals! wish me luck, too :drinker:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• linknloon
    Options
    :grumble:
    so, i'm a single mother of two kids. a 3yo daughter and 2yo son. i remember 'back in the day' in school it was so easy to count calories and eat well. course i was VERY active then, too! i don't think there was a sport i didn't play.
    but, as i've gotten older and not as sporty ... i find that i am very unhappy with my body. moreso my waistline!! what used to be 34-24-36 is now, well ... needs work. i gained 20 pounds during both pregnancies. the last, my son, i lost 10lbs and those are the pounds i have been fighting for the past two years!!
    i know i will never get the highschool figure back, but, i would at least like to weigh what i was before i became pregnant (140lbs)

i have a friend who is willing to 'race' me. first one to loose 15lbs wins. after i loose that much i would like to loose an additional 5-10lbs. i'll have to see how i feell with the first 15lbs.

i like this site. it's sort of like myspace with a weight-goal twist. how grand!

good luck to everyone with their goals! wish me luck, too :drinker:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • linknloon
    Options
    thank you!!:bigsmile: