from a jean size 25 to 18

Options
Hello everyone,
I haven't been on much, because I started a new job 3 weeks ago.

Today I went out an bout myself a new pair of jeans and I went from a size 25 to 18:drinker: :happy:
I don't wear jeans that often mostly in the cold winter days, anyway I put on my last years jeans that were a tight fight then, they were so loose so I had no idea what size I would be now, anyway the jeans I wanted they only had size 26, 18, and 16 available so I thought I'll try the 18 and i went to the change rooms thinking there's no way they will fit:laugh: but they did and I'm so :happy:

Oh and one more thing, what do I do if my boss is hitting on me, and always telling me how beautiful and sexy I am????

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I haven't been on much, because I started a new job 3 weeks ago.

Today I went out an bout myself a new pair of jeans and I went from a size 25 to 18:drinker: :happy:
    I don't wear jeans that often mostly in the cold winter days, anyway I put on my last years jeans that were a tight fight then, they were so loose so I had no idea what size I would be now, anyway the jeans I wanted they only had size 26, 18, and 16 available so I thought I'll try the 18 and i went to the change rooms thinking there's no way they will fit:laugh: but they did and I'm so :happy:

Oh and one more thing, what do I do if my boss is hitting on me, and always telling me how beautiful and sexy I am????
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    From a 26 to an 18 is awesome! Congratulations and keep it up!

Just me and my own personality...I would come back with something like "Better be careful, I could get you for sexual harrassment, ya know" (with a smirk and a raised eyebrow) and in front of a couple of people. emoticon_shrug.gif But then again, I know the people I work with would get that little remark - even the boss. If it continues and really bothers you, you should take the more professional approach and let him his remarks are making you feel uncomfortable. Whatever you do, make sure you document everything!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work! And kick the boss:laugh:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on getting into an 18! Way to go!
    As for the boss, if ignoring it doesn't work, then you're just going to HAVE to figure out something to keep him from bothering you. I'd say go to someone higher up, but, I tried that once, and it didn't accomplish a damn thing!
    Hopefully one of the other MFP members can come up with a good suggestion for you!
  • Mary24
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on getting into an 18! Way to go!
    As for the boss, if ignoring it doesn't work, then you're just going to HAVE to figure out something to keep him from bothering you. I'd say go to someone higher up, but, I tried that once, and it didn't accomplish a damn thing!
    Hopefully one of the other MFP members can come up with a good suggestion for you!

Thers is no one higher than him, I want him to lieve me alone as I am happly married and I'm not interested at all, hes in his 50's and I'm 24, I have told him over and over but he doesnt listen.

:cry:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    Well...you could always quit, this might be an option. You can tell him openly (with email copy preferably or have him sign a copy of a memorandum to prove receipt) that you are no longer comfortable with his behavior, however this may spark a feud.

What OoMarianneoO said is completely right, make sure it is well documented, otherwise, if he gets agravated that you turn him down he can just say he is firing you because you are not apt for the job or some other lame excuse and then you have nothing to cover your back with...and that can lead to bad references for future jobs and no proof of his motive to lie.:mad:

The most important thing is that you maintain firm on your position and make it very clear (documented type clear) that you have received this treatment for a period but the grace period is over and he must stop or you will take measures (quit or sue).

when he sees it in print he will probably scare easily.

Good luck!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Talk to a lawyer. What he is doing is sexual harrassment, and it is against the law!
  • Mary24
    Options
    I cant afford to quit, He has hired another woman now and I wont be alone with him anymore so maybe it will be different now.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep up the good work.