introducing myself

Options
Hello MFP's! I was introduced to the site just over 5 weeks ago by my best friend. I was immediately intrigued by the site and quickly got on board. I find it very motivational and I love that it makes "me" countable for what I do and eat. I like the idea of being able to surround myself with people that share simular goals and struggles.

My personal goal is to change some bad habits for good habits and to live a healthy life style. This comes from a recent breast cancer scare and becoming aware of how I was allowing the stress of being a business owner take over parts of my life.
My start weight was 146lbs. I am not so wrapped up into that number as I am with inches, especially in my mid section. Ironically, I was a personal trainer/aerobic instructor over 15 years ago. WOW that makes me feel old! None the less, I was once the one helping clients with weight, health and problem area's and now I have become one of those ladies. My point being that one can never really know someone's struggles and feelings unless you are living it. I wish all of you all the best in your journey no matter how big or small they may be.

I am looking forward to this new adventure and meeeting new people!

Replies

• get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Welcome, friend. :flowerforyou:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :)

I weigh 146lb and I am 100% with you on needing to lose inches from the middle. Can totally be done though.