Newbie from Colorado

Options
Hi everyone Im so excited to have found this site. I had a baby 7 weeks ago and really want to lose the baby weight plus 50lbs. And im excited to meet new people. :happy:

Replies

• KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome! I live in Colorado too! This is a great site, you will get a lot of support here, Good luck on your journey!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Y'all can feel free to add me. I am really struggling this week, but I've been doing great so far this year. I'd love to add more CO MFPals.
  • Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, but welcome!!
  • momto2girls
    Options
    I am in Colorado too, feel free to add me. My baby is 6 and I am still trying to lose weight. ;)
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and I have found that you will get all the support that you are looking for in here. I have lost 55 lbs before I joined this site but I am going to put up some before pictures soon to help others that want any inspiration, not to sound cocky or anything, I just looked at pictures before I started losing and thought I would never get there but if you put the time and effort into a program or exercise plan you will see the results. Feel free to add me and if you ever need anything let me know. I am from Indiana