76 pounds progress pics

Options

Replies

• claudiaroe
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Good Job. I know exactly how you feel. I have lost 53 pounds since I started in March and people on Facebook always say, "wow we won't even recognize you," but to me, I am still to big and I don't see the difference much. I understand not wanting to see the before because I feel the exact same way.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • sf08003
    sf08003 Posts: 30
    Options
    A true inspiration to all us 50-somethings! Way to go!!!!
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done. Very inspiring for this newbie.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Congrats on your progress!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Its a very good reminder of how far you've come and where you dont want to go back to again. We are all striving for the same thing here and so are very proud of you. You're an inspiration my friend.

You are looking so much younger and healthier and awesome! :bigsmile:
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done GREAT! You look fantastic! I can't even imagine that you need to lose another 20 or 30 pounds!!! Way to go!

Thank you.! The charts say that I am officially Obese for another 7 or 8 pounds. Even when I lose another 25, I'll still be smack in the middle of the Overweight category. Which may be good enough considering my age. Or I may be excited enough to continue and see what happens. I'll cross that bridge when it happens.

All I know is that I feel better, I look better, my bloodwork is dramatically improved and, most important to me, I am fixing the problem that I set out to fix (see my profile). I'll tell that story when the time is right.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement!
  • TMafua
    TMafua Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I love posts like this. It's very inspirational.
  • Muirenn
    Muirenn Posts: 24
    Options
    Amazing!! :)
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Really, really fantastic. You look great - and HAPPY! It's so nice to see people who work hard and actually achieve what they aim to.

Sincere congratulations. You're an inspiration to us all.
  • David1106
    David1106 Posts: 28
    Options
    Great job! I started off about the same weight. I have lost 60 lbs so far and my goal is 200 lbs. Keep up the great work! It really is amazing looking at past pictures.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Awesome...Awesome...freaking AWESOME!!!

You look fantastic and I can tell by your pictures that you feel better too! Keep up the good work, it is really paying off. :smile:
  • SamMommy
    SamMommy Posts: 29
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look great!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You sure became a handsome devil ! I bet you feel so much better and you know you're healthier ! Congrats !
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! =)
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW you look awesome! Really great work. You don't look like you :) GREAT job!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Dude, we all Hate those before pictures. But they are so important so we never go back there again. I'm waiting until 100 lbs to post any pics - but I'll get there, eventually, just like you.... Good work --- and it is work, but worth it.
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow, look at you, this is incredible.....
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Great job ;)
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    you look great, I post the before pics only so I can disgust myself enough to stick to my plan. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!