Going Outside the Comfort Zone

ocrunner11
ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
:flowerforyou:

This is a major step for me to post this on a blog/website. I pray that positive results occur. Ciao

Replies

• SamMommy
    SamMommy Posts: 29
    Welcome! I hope this works out great for you!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Welcome and best wishes!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Being here has done wonders for me and a lot of other people on this site. I wouldn't be nearly where I am right now without it. I hope you have a similar positive experience.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Welcome! Please add me if you would like a friend on this journey! You can do this!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Thank you so much! I am trying to understand the website and how it works. I am thankful for your words of encouragement! You are doing great! That is great progress, keep it up! Enjoy the Day! Ciao Bella
  • ocrunner11
    Thank you and may you receive many blessing today! Ciao
  • ocrunner11
    The words of experience speak volume to me, thank you for sharing! Enjoy the Day! Ciao
  • ocrunner11
    How do you add someone as a friend? I am lacking knowledge, hahahah :laugh:
    Great to hear from you! Enjoy the Day! Ciao
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Welcome! I'm so glad you made it over here. Did you get your questions answered?

I've just signed on for the first time in a while and added you as a friend. For general adds, you can add someone via their profile page. There is a green button that says "add as friend". You can also find friends under the community tab using their email address or name or screen name.

:)
  • I think you will find that the MFP members are very supportive and encouraging. Good luck on your journey!
  • ocrunner11
    Thank you and yes I figured it out! Enjoy the Day! Ciao:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    I would agree! I have found the dialogue very welcoming! May you have an awesome day! :flowerforyou: Ciao
  • ocrunner11
    Thank you for sharing, it is always great to see progress, best wishes on your journey to a Good Life! Ciao
  • ocrunner11
    My heart is feeling such great joy, thank you for reaching out! Enjoy the Day! Ciao