p90x

truckie332
truckie332 Posts: 11
edited 6:11AM in Fitness and Exercise
does anybody know how i can log my p90x workouts in my excersice log. i looked on the list and didnt see it. surely its here somewhere? or am i just not looking hard enough??

Replies

• I just log them using an exercise that is similar. Ex: plyometrics = aerobics, chest & back = weight lifting, so on and so forth.
    I don't have a HRM, but I wish I did.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    If you have an HRM, you can create your own for each workout. You only have to do it once for each exercise...that is what I do...if you don't have an HRM, you are guestimating no matter what you choose to log...I highly recommend investing in an HRM if you don't have one...
  • You may have to create your own exercise and log it based on what your calorie counter says, if you're wearing a heart rate monitor that monitors your calories too. That's what I've had to do for quite a few of my workouts.
  • truckie332
    truckie332 Posts: 11
    thanks guys!Not to change the topic, mid game, but, anybody know of a good one that dosnt break the bank. ive been looking at them, and the cost range is so big, i just dont know which one that works. I do know i want one with the chest strap.Thanks again for the earlier responses.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    thanks guys!Not to change the topic, mid game, but, anybody know of a good one that dosnt break the bank. ive been looking at them, and the cost range is so big, i just dont know which one that works. I do know i want one with the chest strap.Thanks again for the earlier responses.

I have a Polar FT7...love it...worth every nickel...
  • thanks guys!Not to change the topic, mid game, but, anybody know of a good one that dosnt break the bank. ive been looking at them, and the cost range is so big, i just dont know which one that works. I do know i want one with the chest strap.Thanks again for the earlier responses.

I have the New Balance HRT fit....It doesnt have a chest strap though...it tells you ur calories but i think its a little off....the heart rate is pretty accurate and I just go to this website http://www.braydenwm.com/calburn.htm and plug in my HR, age, gender, and weight...and out pops out calories burned! It was $50 and I got it at Target (I hate ordering stuff online)
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    I use this one and it has no problems and amazon has it for 39.99

GSI Super Quality All-In-One Waterproof Heart Rate Monitor Watch and Transmitter Chest Belt
This discussion has been closed.