bear's cave
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Fit for Life

Good one!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    What would you name a gym???

thats a good one we used to have a gym in my town named that this was meant fo fit fo life im not good at quoting i guess
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    healthy life
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Fit for Life

Good one!
    But already copyrighted, its a diet.

We have a perfectly named local gym here called Brickhouse.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Sweat Zone :laugh:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    MYGym. It would be a HUGE Gym that had one major gym inside then like 100 rooms that you could "request" for your own personal workout sessions. As you go to enter into your own private room you would swipe your card through and it would change all the machines out for the ones you want or prefer. You would then have your choice of cable television,music stations,"scenes/motivations" or movies that take up a whole big screen in front of you. For the scenes you could choose to walk in assorted places like the beach or a Forrest, and would not just be able to walk/bike/run through it, but you would also see,feel and smell things akin to the environment you've chosen. Imagine being able to choose that you are running through the woods on a crisp fall evening just before the sun sets. The leaves changing color, the animals you'd encounter, the smell of soft pine and the dirt that tickles your nose. With a light breeze falling across your face. (If you select to have an intense work out a bear would come out from behind a tree and start chasing you and you have to outrun him.lol), if set on "motivator' You could choose a scene but have your fave fitness instructor on screen saying things that motivate you (are you one that's motivated by them being tough, or do you need someone more supportive and softer)...Yeah....I am way over tired, stressed, and bored.LOL
This discussion has been closed.