Mind Playing Tricks on Me

Options
Ok, so I am only 6 pounds lighter than when I signed on a week ago, but I feel great!!! Great enough to finally add a pic to my profile! Although the -6 may not b visible to the eye, my mind has lead me to believe that I am a size "2" (justkidding)!!! Have any of u felt this way before...lose a pound or two, then rush to try on something new, sexy, and sleek? :devil: Or even step out to the club, knowing u r the ish? Either way, I feel awesome and will "tear" the beach up this wknd!!!:blushing:

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    haha yes I lose a lb sometimes and try on the pair of pants that are just a tad tight lol.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 6 pound loss! That is awesome! Every time I workout I feel like a superhero Goddess and I have even been known to flex my muscles in the mirror after a body pump class( thinking I am suddenly the female version of Hercules!) lol

Wear that sexy attire with pride and remember, confidence is true sexiness!!

Best wishes!
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 6 pound loss! That is awesome! Every time I workout I feel like a superhero Goddess and I have even been known to flex my muscles in the mirror after a body pump class( thinking I am suddenly the female version of Hercules!) lol

Best wishes!
    Exactly!!! Confidence is sexiness....
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options

Best wishes!

Thanks. And, u should flex in the mirror...if u got it' flaunt it!!!!!