Mind Playing Tricks on Me

Options
Ok, so I am only 6 pounds lighter than when I signed on a week ago, but I feel great!!! Great enough to finally add a pic to my profile! Although the -6 may not b visible to the eye, my mind has lead me to believe that I am a size "2" (justkidding)!!! Have any of u felt this way before...lose a pound or two, then rush to try on something new, sexy, and sleek? :devil: Or even step out to the club, knowing u r the Sh**? :devil: Either way, I feel awesome and will "tear" the beach up this wknd!!!:blushing:

Replies

• adoreabella
    Options
    Good job on losing 6 lbs! :) I definitely noticed I had increased confidence when I was starting to lose the weight/inches. I guess people around me noticed too, because they keep commenting on how happy and good I look. Though I want to tell them that no, I don't look good (I am my own worst critic) I have learned to just smile and thank you.
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    True...I have to try to start doing the same
  • marsgirlly
    marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You ARE the *kitten* if believe you are! Good job with that confidence girl, and congrats on the 6 pounds :)
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    :glasses:I CAN SAY YES!!!!...........................
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You ARE the *kitten* if believe you are! Good job with that confidence girl, and congrats on the 6 pounds :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!! And thanks