30 Day Shred anyone?

2»

Replies

• foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Day 2 down, oh man I feel sick but good!
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Hi all! I would love to join your group. I won't be able to start until Monday though. I'm really excited to see what results I can get!
  • eyedoc87
    eyedoc87 Posts: 8
    Just finished day 3 of Level 1. Wow! I'm starting to feel this workout in my upper body. I also did Level 1 of the ButtBible:happy: Fun workout I found on Exercise TV. I need something to break up the sheer boredom of doing the same workout every day.
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    akelts - what is the jillian micheals website like? are the workouts challenging and what is the rest of the site like? Is it worth the 4$/week? I was paying for the WW online but i'm now paying for maxworkoutclub.com for their work-out routines and other fitness info and doing MFP for tracking my eating habits. Any insights on the JM website?
  • kamae
    kamae Posts: 18 Member
    Day 2 Down, Thought it was much easier just today..however my glutes are screaming! woo hoo :)
  • KMcBandit
    KMcBandit Posts: 65
    YAY everyone hang in there your doing great!
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Day 5 today, yesterday was a bit easier!!
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    I am starting a bit later than the rest of you but day one kicked my butt!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    I've ordered the DVD today, can't wait for it to arrive and get stuck

I'm always up for a challenge, the best motivation :smile:
  • Foufou82
    Foufou82 Posts: 9 Member
    I've been seeing a lot of people using this work out and wanted to ask some questions to those doing it.

1) Does it actually get good results?
    2) How hard is it to psych yourself up to do the work out EVERY day?
    3) I ride my bike to work 2 days a week. It's 10 mi total there and back. Would I still see results if I took those days off from the Shred or would I need to do the work out those days on top of my ride?
    4) Is it fun? I find some work out programs to be kinda boring and/or cheesy.

I would love any answers I can get. I'm wanting to rev up my weight loss.
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Day 1 was yesterday and it felt great! I haven't done my workout for today yet but I plan on doing that in a few minutes. My arms and my abs are killing me today!
  • KMcBandit
    KMcBandit Posts: 65
    Just checkin in on everyone how we doing???
  • Abk2bhealthy
    Abk2bhealthy Posts: 55 Member
    Jillian's website worked very well for me when I did it in the past. Honestly my husband lost his job and I had to stop. This was a about a year ago. When I decided it was time for me to get serious again I went back to the site, but had a friend tell me about MFP. i still have Jillian's circuits written down and use them occasionally, but prefer the dvds. She actually gives you a meal plan to follow. That was a challenge for me, because I am a very picky eater and have many food allergies. It allows for making your own meal plan following her guidlines which is what I did. Now that I have found MFP I do not plan on paying for something else, but recommend it if you need more guidance.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    I just started yesterday, and I already did day 2 today! It definitely pushes me - the cardio and legs aren't too bad (except the lunges), but my arms have always been a pit pathetic so all of those movements are super hard! I am really excited to see results though, I'm going to try to complete it straight - so no days off (unless I have an injury).
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Sorry I missed it.
This discussion has been closed.