Bikini!!!!!!!!!! I think so!

Options

Replies

• SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I WISH I had your tummy/body!!! Man! I want to be able to wear that cute bikini! Go for it!!! GET IT P:
  • avenathus
    avenathus Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had this same NSV just yesterday!! Finally went and bought my first bikini. I've worn one ONCE in my life (last summer, because I really needed a bathing suit and someone let me borrow it haha) but now I have my very own :)

Congrats!!! It's an awesome feeling :)
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are totally rocking that in your profile picture. I definitely think you should go back and get it! :drinker:
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    haha...ok...I might have to go back and buy it...just cause I buy it doesn't mean I necessarily have to wear it just yet right? I just don't think my body is toned enough yet. Still a little jiggly!! I'll get there!!! :smile:
  • nikkimoon1382
    nikkimoon1382 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Go back and buy that bikini NOW!!!!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    If you don't go back and get it, soon it will be gone and you will forever be kicking yourself for not getting "the one suit" that changed your life. Run back and go get it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You have a fantastic belly and it deserves some sunshine. Go buy that bikini!!!!!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    GO BACK AND GET IT GIRL!!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I think you're ready for it! You look fantastic!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous go and get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! You definitely could pull it off, but I completely understand about not feeling comfortable. That's very important too. But girl, you are ROCKIN IT!!!!!!!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So I will be at my parent's house this weekend for the 4th of July and they have a pool. My bathing suit from last year (a one piece) is too big (yes!!). I decided to go bathing suit shopping today just to see if I liked anything. I actually got the courage to try on not 1, but 4 bikinis....I can't believe it!! Not only did I get the courage to try on bikinis....but I actually took a picture of myself in the dressing room with one of them on and sent it to my fiance, my friend, and my 2 sisters. Prior to this I NEVER showed my stomach....NEVER!!! I can't believe I felt that good about how I looked to show others a picture. And all of them gave me honest opinions "BUY IT!" Unfortunately, I decided not to because I just don't feel comfortable yet. But this was a HUGE confidence boost!!! It makes me only want to work harder and keep going. I keep looking at the picture and I am blown away at how good I think I look. Never in my adult life have I worn a bikini. YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

This rocks! Sometimes...once we've made it a little way on down the path we're taking...we can become our own best motivation. That's when it's great! I take pictures of myself often...not because I'm self involved lol...but because sometimes I can't believe how much different I look...and it keeps me pushing towards improvement! Being single and not having anyone reminding me how great I'm doing can be a sucky thing...but those little motivational moments where we see a picture, or look in the mirror and go 'wow...I'm doing AWESOME!!' go a long way towards making up for it =D.

By the way...you DO look great. Nice work!!

Cris
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    go back and get it and WEAR it! you have nothing to hide and look fabulous in it. I would tell you if you shouldn't wear it, I have had 3 kids and will never have a good stomach again but I wore one a few years ago. If I can than you surely should.
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to buy one!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get that one, but opted for a black one because it had a matching tankini top (incase I change my mind!!) BUT I still bought one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    You should be proud!!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Go back and get it! lol

DITTO!! SO CUTE!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yey :)
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    YAY! You can certainly strut your stuff, you worked hard and look great. Put on a bikini and some attitude and enjoy the sunshine on your belly!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I totally get that you feel like you haev to "get used to it" since you haven't shown your stomach since you were 10.......but I TOTALLY think you look AWESOME and should go back and get it!! Otherwise, how are you gonna "get used to it" if you don't have it to wear!? I love how you look in it and am working my way to looking like that. I bought a bikini top to go with my bottom that I have and it is total motivation for me to get in shape. I even wore it to the pool with my huband once! I say GO GET THAT BIKINI, you look great!! :D
  • officiallymrswhite
    Options
    Profile pic is the new bikini.....still feel "ify" about this!!!!!!!! haha!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!