NSV!! :D

Options
So this morning I was getting ready to head to town with my hubby so I got in the shower and when I got out, I only put on a bra and underwear...

This is all I wore while doing my hair and make-up and not once, the entire time did I look at myself and think "eww, your so gross, your so fat, put some clothes on etc." Thats huge for me because I NEVER do that. Half the time, I couldn't even look in the mirror fully clothed and be satisfied with the way I look. So thing are really looking up :D Im glad I found the 30DS and the amazing 30DS group I joined!!! Thanks to all my MFP buddies, I am finally getting things together. You all rock! &Keep up your amazing progress too. We can all do this if we do this together!

Replies

• BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I love that feeling, but than I start to feel weird for staring at myself for so long in awe!
    Congrats on the NSV! Keep up the hard work and soon you'll be shredding even more away!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV! I hope to be at that point someday.

Congrats to you!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I enjoyed dancing around singing and really just not caring what my reflection showed me! and You WILL be able to do that! You could do it now. Its all about self confidence girlie!
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    Thank you!!! I enjoyed dancing around singing and really just not caring what my reflection showed me! and You WILL be able to do that! You could do it now. Its all about self confidence girlie!

:happy:
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    what is nsv?
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    That must feel great! congrats for that great attitude!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I noticed that the last couple of days Ive been doing the same thing!! I must feel so much better about my body cause before I right away put a shirt on! :D
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait until I feel that way.
    It's sad to me how I would never let someone else talk to me the way I do to myself. Keep up the positive self talk, we have to love ourselves!
  • hadley0910
    hadley0910 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats :D
  • Candi8185
    Candi8185 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV! Congrats! :smile:
  • bullriderswife08
    Options
    I noticed that the last couple of days Ive been doing the same thing!! I must feel so much better about my body cause before I right away put a shirt on! :D

Amazing!!! And it is the little things like this that keep us working towards that ultimate goal of feeling comfortable in our skin! Great job
  • bullriderswife08
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait until I feel that way.
    It's sad to me how I would never let someone else talk to me the way I do to myself. Keep up the positive self talk, we have to love ourselves!

Exctly right! You have to love yourself in order to allow others to do so!! Everyday you should tell yourself one positive thing about you or your progress! it will really help!
  • bullriderswife08
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!