Chest Shaved, Trimmed, or Hairy?! Any Gender Question!

Options
2»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I too am naturally smooth for the most part. The hairiest part of my body is my face lol (since I keep my head hair 1/8" or shorter =p). The only hair on my 'publically visible' lower body is a smallish, even...but short happy trail. My legs are even relatively smooth. There's hair, just not a lot.

Never had any complaints about any lack of manliness lol.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hnngh.

I love hairy men.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I definitely shave my back hair even though it isn't too bad. As far as my chest goes I usually shave it or keep it nice and trimmed
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i like a man to be natural. I think a bit of chest hair is masculine. My ex had none and that was ok too, but my partner now used to shave it but i asked him to leave it. I think its very sexy on a man
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Trimmed.

Everywhere.

Hairballs are gross.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    My man is naturally smooth and i like it!
  • vatruitt
    vatruitt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't really mind either way, though my man is hairy all over including side hair (??? first guy I've seen it on).
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Hnngh.

I love hairy men.

I second that. I tend to dig the rustic, lumberjack looking type of guy.
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    For me, it really depends. If a guy is really built, then I understand why they feel the need to shave, they want to show off all their "pectacular" work. However, I generally like a little hair on a guy. I find that more attractive. Hairless reminds me of a 12 year old...and no thanks.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    It's so funny to me that once you talk to people, how much what is portrayed in pop culture turns out to be crap. Look at all the ladies who like hairy men compared to the NO hairy chested male models. It reminds me of all of the skinny female models we have shoved down are throats even though must guys enjoy curves. We should talk more often!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I agree with what pop culture has done to society. I know the women of pop culture killed my confidence as a teen and even up until my early 20's. Thankfully between maturing and this journey of losing weight I have learned to not give a rats. I've recently discovered that a little confidence can go a long way with the opposite sex. If a guy isn't attracted to me then I'll just move right along with a smile on my face. The same goes for you guys as well!
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A hairy chest is Sexxxy!
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hnngh.

I love hairy men.

I second that. I tend to dig the rustic, lumberjack looking type of guy.

I am more of an unkempt, bearded biker kinda lady.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My hubby has a naturally smooth chest and I prefer it that way...I don't like a lot of hair anywhere on a man; if they do have hair I like it neatly trimmed; fur rugs just gross me out!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I like a guy with a hairy chest and back. Not SUPER thick hair, mind you, but still hairy. It just seems more masculine to me. I know that a lot of women prefer hairless chests.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Haha, I'm starting to feel a little insecure!! I always thought most girls liked smooth chests =p.

7434194_2455.jpg

Not that it's all that much to brag about (yet), but I've been working my *kitten* off on it!! I couldn't grow hair on it if I fertilized it lol.
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    Hairless reminds me of a 12 year old...and no thanks.

Exactly- my 12 year old son has a smooth chest, I prefer to be with a man as he is naturally
    trimming- ok, shaving- not for me
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I generally prefer hairless (not shaved, stubble=ouch). But in my most significant relationship to date, he was pretty hairy. And it didn't make me any less attracted to him. I was attracted to everything about him and the hair was part of him. So I guess it really doesn't matter.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I generally prefer hairless (not shaved, stubble=ouch). But in my most significant relationship to date, he was pretty hairy. And it didn't make me any less attracted to him. I was attracted to everything about him and the hair was part of him. So I guess it really doesn't matter.

Well said =D. And yeah...smooth/hairless, not shaven lol.

It's funny, cause most girls I've dated...expect me to have a hairy chest due to my facial features and beard lol.

*shrug*