What does your SN mean??

Options

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Prepare to be ill: My husband calls me his little Katkins and I call him Big Dog. The 3 is because I have 3 cats.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Mine is from a Frank Zappa song :o)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Between 2000 and 2005, I did a lot of fetish modelling, so my friends started calling me the Goddess of Kink, or GOK for short (this was way before anyone had heard of Gok Wan)! I am also a massive Doctor Who fan, and when we went to the Doctor Who exhibition in London a few years ago, my friend Mazz was The Mazzter and I was The Goktor! Since we had the place to ourselves, the three of us did a photo-story there (no kink, I hasten to add!)...hence the personas! Ever since then, the name has stuck.

It's also my Xbox Gamertag!
  • pedalpusher5
    Options
    My mother made we wait until I was 12 to get my first bicycle, even though I begged for years. I don't know if it was being made to wait, or just that I was made to ride, but I have had a love affair with my bicycle all these years, and I am 57 now. I don't race but I love to tour and explore with my 2 wheels. Pedalpusher seemed like the obvious screen name for me since my bike is also very instrumental in my fitness plan, but it was already taken so I added a 5.
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    it's just a nickname. i wasn't sure i'd use the forums when i signed up so i didn't bother thinking up a cool screen name.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Mine's what everyone calls me due to an unwieldy first name. Berry was taken so I added the H to remind myself that I really must get around to changing my name back to my maiden name soon!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Arthurian legends. Elaine The Fair (The lily maid of Astolat or the lady of Shallot) was always a personal favorite of mine. I also really love Alfred, Lord Tennyson and John William Waterhouse...both have created works based upon the legend.
  • charliebird
    charliebird Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My name is Charlotte - but have been known as Charlie for years! And I spell it the mans way (!) so when I was younger (!!) a guy I knew had male friend called Charlie an added the "bird" to my name (bird is slang for girl in the UK) to differentiate us. So its kinda stuck!! :happy:
  • ChezInProgress
    Options
    My last name is Sanchez. My friends shortened it to 'Chez. The inprogress comes from a really old really bad sitcom John Stamos had back in the late 90s early 2000s. It was called Jake in Progress. My middle name is Jacob (shortened to Jake by family). Never cared for the show, but loved the title because every life is one under construction in progress. So ChezinProgress was born.
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    Redorse - years ago when i first got a computer, i also got a tattoo, of a redrose cos nobody ever brought me a red rose lol....... so it became my screen name on a lot of sites....... 66 cos it was the year i was born...
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    My initials and year I was born... not TOO boring :wink:
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine is in reference to gaining weight and losing my mojo! lol
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Mine is obviously self explanatory, but the reason I chose it is to give myself a constant reminder about my ultimate goal and my approach to achieve it.
  • HSmamato4
    HSmamato4 Posts: 70
    Options
    The HS part of my screen name means homeschool-the rest is pretty self-explanatory :) I am a homeschooling mama to 4 kiddos!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    My initials are SKT - so my hubs calls me skitty bang, skitty skitty bang bang, skits, skit skit, skitty, and it goes on. Haha.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Old stage name ;)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    just sounded cute and goes with being a south Florida native
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    My husband's friends called him Cornbread when he was in the Army (because he's blonde and from the Midwest). When he married me, they started calling me Cornmuffin. Our kids are "the corntots"
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    mine is justavoice1989 because when i was about 15 or so i wanted to try out for american idol. didnt have enough courage or so to actually try until i was 18 lol but i knew that in a crowd of millions i was just one voice. and 1989 for my year of birth =]