Rambling!!

Options
xojox
xojox Posts: 187 Member
I wanted you all to know just how much of an inspiration you are to me. I may not come on here and comment all the time, but quite honestly i don't have the time! I wish i could look at your diaries so i could use them to help my food choices, but mostly i come on here because just to look at your comments, posts, exercise regimes and weight losses keeps me trying. I've noticed i've lost some friends recently and I don't mind, if i'm not offering the sort of support you need its ok! We are all on a very personal journey and i would not be offended in the slightest if i was deleted, you should surround yourself with people that help you!! I do love my friends that are left and i do kinda feel like a betrayer by going to WW, silly i know! Sorry for the rambling I just wanted to let you know that I love reading what you write and that you help me loads, but if I don't give enough back please feel free to remove me and add people that do xxxxx

I wrote this as a status, but wanted to post it here for any of my previous friends to see, I hope they are achieving all the goals that they have set for themselves xxx :flowerforyou: