Help cinema food

Options
so I'm going to the cinema, but what's by best option I'm buying food at the supermarket. Do I go for dried fruit but then it's high carb or popcorn, or any other ideas?

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Haha, ooh I can't help here. I always just have to do a super-hard workout to make sure I have enough calories left for a bit of Pic n' Mix!!! :laugh:

I have been good previously and taken carrot sticks etc, but it's not quite the same...

Grapes and Blueberries work quite well though as cinema snacks - although I appreciate they're high in sugars, it's all natural stuff...so has to be better for you than anything the cinema can offer! :happy:

Enjoy the film!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You could take a fruit salad? Maybe some carrot batons with hummus.
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    A chupachupp (lollipop) and a coke zero =)
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Go to the cinema late on, when you've done eating for the day. Have your evening meal and then you won't want anything. Having said that......chilled/frozen grapes and sorbet are safe ideas, and of course a bottle of water. Or you know what? Just treat yourself! I'm a firm believer in having some of the good (BAD!) stuff every once in a while. Just get the smallest portion so you don't over indulge :)