Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Good morning all!! A quote for daily reading. =0)

Good morning/evening everyone!! =0) I hope everyone has had or is looking forward to a great journey today. Do you enjoy your journey in your life. We all know for a fact that losing weight and getting to the point of healthy is not a fun journey. Why can we teleport to healthy right. =0) Just think today how you are living your journey and where it is taking you. We want to make sure the path we are taking is leading us to the goal we truly want. So take a second today and really look not just at your goals but what are you doing to get yourself there. Enjoy your journey!! =0) As I say on a great road trip "You start at point A but you never want to see point B" Cheers my friends!!! =0)

It's the Journey that's Important...
by: John McLeod

Life, sometimes so wearying
Is worth its weight in gold
The experience of traveling
Lends a wisdom that is old
Beyond our 'living memory'
A softly spoken prayer:
"It's the journey that's important,
Not the getting there!"

Ins and outs and ups and downs
Life's road meanders aimlessly?
Or so it seems, but somehow
Leads us where we need to be,
And being simply human
We oft question and compare....
"Is the journey so important
Or the getting there?"

And thus it's always been
That question pondered down the ages
By simple men with simple ways
To wise and ancient sages....
How sweet then, quietly knowing
Reaching destination fair:
"It's the journey that's important,
Not the getting there!"

P.S New people these can be searched for under the above heading, You awesome vets know whats up!

Replies

• This was so helpful for me this am....thanks!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    thanks, that was great :D
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Awesome.... love this one!
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    :smile: G'morning to you! :smile: Thank you for your thoughtfullness in posting this. It reallly spoke to me. I'll be keeping this one. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    bump, thanks for posting! YOU ROCK! :)
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Just wanted to bump this one this morning...the count is very low. Must have missed everyone this morning. Hope everyone is having an awesome day. I on the other hand am going back to bed to sleep off the truck that hit me...anyone get the plate? Peace out all! HUGS!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Just wanted to bump this one this morning...the count is very low. Must have missed everyone this morning. Hope everyone is having an awesome day. I on the other hand am going back to bed to sleep off the truck that hit me...anyone get the plate? Peace out all! HUGS!