Races

Options
What races does everyone have coming up??

Replies

• areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    What races does everyone have coming up??
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Jingle Bell Run in December--but in order to be able to hear the bells that get tied to my shoes, I will be walking this 5k. This girl is not built for running
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't until June '09. It will be my first 5K so I'm tring to get in shape now.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Doing the 40 mile Outlaw ride on Sat - that would be on a bike (a mountain bike for me).

I'd never do the hotter than hell:noway: btw - saw that on your profile
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Jingle Bell Run in December--but in order to be able to hear the bells that get tied to my shoes, I will be walking this 5k. This girl is not built for running

Will everyone have bells tied to their shoes? I'm sure that will sound so pretty as you all walk/run/jog by! Where is this? I want to listen? lol
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I have 4 coming up. A 5k this weekend, another 5k the following weekend and then a 10k mudrun on Nov. 8th and I am hoping the final one this year is the Turkey Trot (5K) on 11/22.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do a Turkey Trot (5K or 4 miler) in November, and am planning on a Frostbite 10 miler in December. Then nothing really planned until the Indy Mini marathon in May!!

Jess
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,389 Member
    Options
    IMT Des Moines Marathon, Relay Style-this Sunday
    Possibly Living History Farms 7 mile cross country fun run, Saturday before Thanksgiving
    Then I'm off until February unless I pick up a run in December
    20K Dam to Dam in May
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Those sound like great races. I have the 1/2 Ironman this weekend and then you don't want to know what my schedule is like. One race at a time.
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    10 K Turkey Trot
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Will everyone have bells tied to their shoes? I'm sure that will sound so pretty as you all walk/run/jog by! Where is this? I want to listen? lol

I think they hand them out to everyone--It's in EC WI @ the Unni