looking for vegan and vegetarian friends!!

Options
syiyi
syiyi Posts: 341 Member
I would really appreciate some friends that are vegetarian/vegan that would be willing to help and advice me on healthy foods!!

thanks!!!

Replies

• marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Fish/seafood is the only meat that I eat. Right now I'm not able to eat it too much and I'm not eating as healthy as I want to be due to my living situation right now, but when I get back from my vacation mid July I'll be eating healthy and working out again. Do you eat fish? I can't remember the specific websites, but there are some great links in the forums (somewhere :tongue: ) to blogs/websites with recipes for vegan and/or vegetarian recipes. There's quite a few I'm planning on trying out once I get access to a kitchen again.
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian in the UK. Feel free to add me if you like. I will help as best I can :wink:
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can also add me! I do eat fish though. I'm always looking for friends to share food ideas with and help with motivation!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    yep im veggie too.........
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    I'm a vegan! Happy to be here for you :flowerforyou:
  • Fit_Rx
    Fit_Rx Posts: 16
    Options
    Call on me for anything! Love to help vegetarians/vegans!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm a pesco-vegetarian (only fish, dairy and eggs)...feel free to add me :)
  • itslillers
    itslillers Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm pescetarian!
  • lilbitreckless
    Options
    ;) vegetarian here. I'm thinking of trying to eat more Amy's products and things. We will see how that goes.
  • rmrainbow
    rmrainbow Posts: 37
    Options
    Pescetarian here! I eat fish, eggs, dairy. Occasionally I'll try little bites of chicken, but it's just not my thing.
    Feel free to add me! I love fruits and veggies and I'm BIG on home-cooked meals for myself and my family.
  • MMFP68
    MMFP68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back to a healthier vegetarian diet again (been off the wagon for a few weeks). Add me! :)
  • xoxbritt1
    xoxbritt1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian :) Feel free to ask any questions you like.