before and after for part 1

Options
Newfiedan
Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
So I am posting this for the men and women of mfp with the intention to motivate you to keep on the path. My original intention was to just get down to a reasonable weight for me (roughly 170ish) but then decided to take it a step further and get as close to 10% bodyfat or 158 lbs (easily the lightest I have been since 14 yrs old) I am posting these pics as a success for the first part of a 3 part body transformation that I am attempting to do in just under one year total. So without further ado here are the pics:
sidebysidemsall.jpg
pt13view.jpg
Part 2 is a muscle building phase which I will also be posting pics of in a side by side fashion, my starting jean size was 36 now it is a 30 which are slightly loose on me. I am 5ft8, for the height reference, and I use the max OT training system. The next phase will be a slight variation of the occam's protocol called "Geek to Freak" by Mr Tim Ferris.

Replies

• Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Wow, that is an awesome transformation! Congrats, and thank you for posting!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Looking mighty trim there. Awesome dedication.
  • brianlocal3
    brianlocal3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Out standing work stud!!! How tall are you? And what kind of routine are you in? I do all BW work and uses calisthenics and jump rope for conditioning. And 5 gallon buckets, backpacks with 50lb sand bags etc. I love it.
    So what is your muscle building plan
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    a superb job, you are a MFP icon
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    nice work fuzzy! you have been very motivating and inspiring!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations on your weight loss success!
  • Newfiedan
    Options
    questions answered in the original post now.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Lookin' Good!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    You sexy *****!!

:laugh:

Great job man!!!

:drinker: <
    water
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Excellent Fuzzy! You should be so very proud. You have done an absolutely fantastic job, and the great thing is that you help everyone else. Share your knowledge, give advice, and add support. I for one, appreciate it very much. We can all see that
    your method works. Great job!!!!

Sally
  • BroncoMan
    BroncoMan Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations! Very impressive transformation.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are an inspiration !!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great work, what program are you using
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. You are going to cut up nicely.
  • Newfiedan
    Options
    I use a few different workouts but for the weight training it is a slight variation of the max ot training system, then a mix of running, kettlebells and metabolic resistance training.
  • Newfiedan
    Options
    thx for the kind words.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Did you use 4HB to lose the weight as well? Or are you just now using it for geek to freak?
  • Newfiedan
    Options
    Did you use 4HB to lose the weight as well? Or are you just now using it for geek to freak?
    I did not follow it to the letter, however the principle I did use meaning a clean nutritious diet consisting mainly of unprocessed foods. Lots of veggies, lean meats, and the minimum of processed food. It stabilizes the blood sugar and allows for good fat loss however the diet as per the 4hb in my opinion is more for those whom do not want to take the time to understand the principles. The 4hb diet more or less is a clean eating diet however I do not like eating beans as my main source of carbs lol.
  • nrcorporan3
    Options
    Those pics are definitely inspirational You look amazing....thanks for the add :)
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    All your hard work has paid off! You look amazing :flowerforyou: Thanks for all your support and advice..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!