Anyone in the Chicagoland area?

Options
I just signed up for my first 5k November 2nd in Forest Park. It's the Golden Apple 5K...wanna join me?!? It would be a great way to support an organization that has helped me throughout my teaching career and an even better way to hook up with fellow mfps! It's my first, I'm so motivated to start running since being a spectator at the chicago marathon this past weekend..I know I can do it! If you're interested email me back....I'll send you the info...only 22 bucks!

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for my first 5k November 2nd in Forest Park. It's the Golden Apple 5K...wanna join me?!? It would be a great way to support an organization that has helped me throughout my teaching career and an even better way to hook up with fellow mfps! It's my first, I'm so motivated to start running since being a spectator at the chicago marathon this past weekend..I know I can do it! If you're interested email me back....I'll send you the info...only 22 bucks!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm not too far south, near Bloomington but that's still a pretty far drive! Good luck though and have fun! I have some friends that ran the Chicago Marathon!

Jess
  • msamson31
    Options
    Glad to see some people from Illinois. I'm from the Springfield area!!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Chicago area, but I'm not a runner... otherwise I'd do it :) Thanks for the invite.