New to MFP!

Options
Hi Everyone!

My name is Rachael. I 22 and a newlywed to my highschool sweet heart of 6 years:) In high school I played as many sports as I could, but since I have graduated I have gained a few extra pounds. I am 5'5 1/2" and currently weigh 145 which may not sound too bad, but I have a pretty petite build (other than my hips!) so it feel like a lot!! I absolutely love running, but I love eating just as much so they have kind of balanced out and left me at a stand still. I want to finally make a healthy life change and focus on what I am putting into my body. I want to lose this weight and tone up so I can finally feel good about what I see in the mirror, to look good for my husband, and be as healthy as possible for when I start having kids! I would love some support and people to help me stay accountable!

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Rachael. It's a great place with great people here. Feel free to add me for support.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    youve came to the right place, good luck and welcome, you can add me as a friend if you would like:)