Have any bad habits?

Options
Check out this website. It has a list of a lot of bad habits and some great information for helping you overcome them.

http://www.prevention.com/badhabits/?cm_mmc=Spotlight-_-10132008-_-Health-_-Bad Habits

Some of them are food and fitness related, but it also addresses nail biting, smoking, tanning, and some others. Really great info!

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Check out this website. It has a list of a lot of bad habits and some great information for helping you overcome them.

http://www.prevention.com/badhabits/?cm_mmc=Spotlight-_-10132008-_-Health-_-Bad Habits

Some of them are food and fitness related, but it also addresses nail biting, smoking, tanning, and some others. Really great info!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Laura!:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Bad habits? Me? Nope, not me, never had a one... Nope, not possible... :wink: :bigsmile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Bad habits? Me? Nope, not me, never had a one... Nope, not possible... :wink: :bigsmile:

Well umm...just in case...maybe you should just check out that website for, you know...educational purposes...:tongue: Although, on second thought...I'm not sure the site addresses the types of bad habits you might have :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Well umm...just in case...maybe you should just check out that website for, you know...educational purposes...:tongue: Although, on second thought...I'm not sure the site addresses the types of bad habits you might have :laugh:
    :wink: Hmmm.... bad habits.... you REALLY want some bad habits little gurl? Well then... here ya go!
    nun_priest_pope_christian.jpg
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options

:wink: Hmmm.... bad habits.... you REALLY want some bad habits little gurl? Well then... here ya go!
    nun_priest_pope_christian.jpg

Oh my you can tell it's been a long weekend...took me a minute to get that one lol...very funny lol
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    POTATO CHIPS :sad: