It's actually working! :)

Renonvme
Renonvme Posts: 58 Member
edited 7:29AM in Success Stories
So, I decided to start a healthier lifestyle in February of 2010. I finally took my measurements in April, 2010 (I started mfp in March, 2011). Just for fun, I decided to do a comparison and here are the stats:

21.2 pounds lost so far
9.25 total inches lost
down 2 pants sizes

It's been a long road, but I feel like I'll be able to keep it off because I'm being reasonable with what MY body can handle and I'm doing it the healthy way. Yay! :smile:

Replies

• rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Congrats! You're doing great :]
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    That is great, and very reassuring! I started in May of this year. I see so many people doing incredible workouts, but I want this to be a life change for me, so want to exercise in a way I will still be doing when I am 90. So, I walk. I left weights some and do some resistance training, but keep those more low-key, so they will be sustainable workouts for me. I've lost some weight (have only weighed once and that was about 3 weeks ago) and lost only about 1.5 total inches. Some days I think I could be doing better, especially with the inches, if I would be an Insanity workout gal or something like that. But the goal is to get progressively healthier, right?

It is nice to see that you have kept your focus for over a year, and that it is working for you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!