My 5 month NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You amaze me and make me want to do more! I'm so proud of you!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation. You look awesome. Congrats on your accomplishment on losing weight and completing your triathlon. Keep up the spectacular work and progress. Your a bad *kitten* Panda.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Great job!!! U have done amazing and there is no stopping you!! Not only are u super dedicated but you are such a huge motivator and, easily one of my most supportive MFP friends!!! :heart:
  • aacosta11
    aacosta11 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow what a transformation....congrats...and you are proof that hard work certainly pays off.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    WOW....what a great NSV. My jaw is literally hanging open right now in amazement at what you've accomplished thus far! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    You rock! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What an amazing fait accompli & metamorphosis! :flowerforyou: Congrats are definitely in order! :glasses:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are amazing results! :bigsmile:
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed and proud of your accomplishments. I can't imagine how you must feel. Congratulations my friend. Your story is an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!