Water, water & more water...

Options
I bought a 64 oz reusable water bottle over the weekend to help me keep track of just how much water I am drinking. I drank 128oz (1 gallon) today!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was drinking a lot of water before, but no where near what I needed to be. You all should get one!:drinker:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I bought a 64 oz reusable water bottle over the weekend to help me keep track of just how much water I am drinking. I drank 128oz (1 gallon) today!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was drinking a lot of water before, but no where near what I needed to be. You all should get one!:drinker:
  • celeste15
    Options
    I have one of those too and it works perfectly because you fill it up twice, then you know once you finish both bottles, your water intake is done for the day!!! :happy:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I buy the 1 ltr Aquafina bottle. And reuse it over and over again. Wash it every couple of days (yes, I know that's disgusting, but it truly isn't usually empty!) Then, I buy a new one in a couple of weeks. I like this size, because it has a big mouth and I can chug a lug! Easy to keep track of how much I drink, 4 of them is a gallon!
    --Robin
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had the big 64oz reusable ... it got me all depressed. It was too big. It looked to overwhelming for me. So I stick to 16 oz at a time
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

I had one but lost it. :cry: I loved it! How I lost that big thing I'll never know. Everyone called it my keg! :laugh:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I think I'd be overwhelmed with it also... I've seen them and keep thinking about getting one.

I bought a Fuze beverage (back when they still used glass bottles) I use that bottle over and over again. I like it because It is two glasses per bottle and at work we have a water cooler so it gives me a reason to get up and avoid "Secretary Butt". :laugh:
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    mmmm i had one too and I would fill it half up at night and put it in the freezer and then fill it in the morning b/c ice wouldn't fit in the whole and one morning it fell out and busted :(
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I will do that just as soon as I get done moving my office into the bathroom or learning to insert a cathedar into myself LOL:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Water bottles give me the heebie-jeebies-- don't ask me why-- and the water always tastes like plastic. I have an insulated plastic mug that works well enough-- keeps it cold a long time-- I think it's 16 ounces. Still, the water absorbs the taste of the plastic after a while.

(thanks for the topic, though-- I just asked my 6 year old to go fill up Mommy's mug with ice water while I type-- I come here when I need a break to help me stay awake-- )
  • Losing_It
    Options

I had one but lost it. :cry: I loved it! How I lost that big thing I'll never know. Everyone called it my keg! :laugh:

LOL, hubby said he was only getting one for him if he could put beer in it!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    When I started I knew that water was key....So I set out 4 16 oz bottles on the kitchen table each nite before bed. If it was 9 pm and all of them still there, I better get to drinking. Took about a week to get into the groove.

Now I have 1 bottle and fill it 5 to 6 times from my filter pitcher (saw it on Biggest Loser)
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I so such at drinking water. And I can't drink it if it's not ice cold. I keep 2 16 oz bottles in the frige at work and drink one refill it and then drink the other. then drink my green tea and my diet pepsi. I'm just so bad.

Good for all you that can drink all that H2O
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I so such at drinking water. And I can't drink it if it's not ice cold. I keep 2 16 oz bottles in the frige at work and drink one refill it and then drink the other. then drink my green tea and my diet pepsi. I'm just so bad.

Good for all you that can drink all that H2O

I've always been a water person....I don't have a hard time at all with it. Lucky me!:drinker:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Water bottles give me the heebie-jeebies-- don't ask me why-- and the water always tastes like plastic. I have an insulated plastic mug that works well enough-- keeps it cold a long time-- I think it's 16 ounces. Still, the water absorbs the taste of the plastic after a while.

Try a Klean Kanteen (you can search for it on the web)! They are stainless steel, and the water tastes so clean - none of that plastic taste. And they stay pretty cold as well. I got mine after being concerned about plastics and I LOOOOOOOOOVE it! They have lots of different sizes - I think the 27oz (800ml) one is convenient, but there are bigger ones. They even have little ones for kids. :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Its rare that you see me without my 1 lrt bottle of Dasani. I refill it from the cooler at the club, then toss away after a few days. I've always been one who likes to drink a lot of water :drinker: