Hello Everyone!

:smile: Good Evening. My name is Leona and I just joined tonight. I am very eager to get started, making new friends and making changes in my weight, lifestyle and health.

Replies

• :smile: Good Evening. My name is Leona and I just joined tonight. I am very eager to get started, making new friends and making changes in my weight, lifestyle and health.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Leona, and welcome to THE best site on the web! It's nice to see another NH member!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too.
  • Hi and WELCOME!! You will love it here! I know I am thankful everyday that I found MFP. Wonderful, supportive friends abound here!
  • Thank you very much. I certainly love your advice on tracking your food prior to eatting. I just joined tonight and added everything that I ate today. What an eye opener! I know it will be better tomorrow.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Welcome! Glad you're here!!

There is a vast of knowledge, well wishing, and inspiration here!
  • Hi my first week not too savy on the computer trying to figure out how to add the ticker also a diabetic some of the calorie and nutrition are off I correct them as I go-- have a great evening Ladybug2:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi my first week not too savy on the computer trying to figure out how to add the ticker also a diabetic some of the calorie and nutrition are off I correct them as I go-- have a great evening Ladybug2:happy:

Hi, and welcome Ladybug2!
    I'm sure if you go to the help section you'll get all kinds of info that might help you out. Or maybe another member can explain the ticker. I'm ALSO not too savy on the puter, so my husband figured out how to make MY ticker! :laugh:
  • Hi thanks for the info if all else fails I'll ask my grandkids I know they can do about anything on the pc--Today I'm going to stay on target --still checking the calorie etc on my favorite foods some are way off but its a start.. Bright and sunny here but still cool suppose to get up to the80's-Ladybug2